Information collected through forms on the canopsis.fr website are recorded in a file computerized by the Capensis company. The legal basis of the treatment is consent.
Data marked with an asterisk in the forms must be provided must be provided to send them and for them to be taken into account by the company Capensis.
The data collected will be communicated to the following recipients only:
- Newsletter subscription form: Service communication Capensis
- Contact form :
– Business: Capensis sales and communications departments
– Recruitment: Capensis recruitment department
– Communication: Capensis communication department
– Training: Capensis business and communication departments
– Other: Communication department and the qualified Capensis department(s) after review of the request
They will be kept for two years. You can access your personal data, rectify it, request its deletion or exercise your right to limit the processing of your data.
You may withdraw your consent to the processing of your dataat any time. Visit cnil.fr for more information on your rights.
To exercise these rights or if you have any questions about the processing of your data in this system, you can contact the Capensis company at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
If, after contacting us, you feel that your “Informatique et Libertés” rights have not been respected, you can lodge a complaint with the CNIL.